Our notable experience includes:
- Advising on the intellectual property aspects of licensing arrangements of a major Australian wine producer
- Acting in a wide range of matters for clients involved in consumer products, agribusiness, wine and processing relating to the commercialisation of intellectual property
- Prepared suite of software licencing, maintenance and support agreements for spatial software developer (Australia and USA)
- Prepared suite of software licencing, maintenance and support (including service level) contracts for Tier 1 mining and energy software vendor
- Reviewing standard form procurement contracts offered by BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG
- Advised large private industrial company in relation to Oracle software licence audit, including compliance with licensing terms and challenging licence fees demanded for virtual machines and multiple software instances
- Advising ASX listed property company in relation to terms of Microsoft Dynamics enterprise software licence
- Advising large agribusiness in relation to Telstra cloud contracts and licence terms
- Acting for numerous software and IT related start-ups, advising on all legal aspects of their businesses
- Prepared and reviewed software maintenance and support agreements and SaaS agreement for many clients
- Prepared numerous website and app T&C's
Meritas Welcomes DMAW Lawyers, Adelaide, to the Membership
Leading Adelaide commercial Firm, DMAW Lawyers has been selected to be South Australia’s repre...
Privacy policies and procedures: Australian businesses may have to comply with European GDPR laws
On Friday 25 May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect, giving...
Philip Morris Ordered to Pay Australia’s Legal Costs After Failing to Challenge Plain Packaging Laws
The Permanent Court of Arbitration has recently ordered tobacco company Philip Morris to pay the Aus...