Our significant and notable transactions include:
- Acting for buyer of Titan Digital and Titan Brand businesses (120 staff across Australia and South Africa), including all sale and related transaction documents
- Advised sellers of Tier 1 mining and energy software company, including negotiating settlement of pre-existing IP claims against business, advising on IP and IT warranties and indemnities
- Acted for sellers of Conducive, a leading Western Australian systems integrator, selling to ASX listed Empired
- Acted for seller of HPC Data Centres to ASX listed Amcom
- Advising Perth based software company on acquisition of software product/platform from international oil and gas company
- Advised buyers of Fastvue, a Silicon valley based software business, including reviewing IP ownership arrangements
- Advised sellers of Orelogy, a leading Western Australian mining software company, including tidying up pre-sale IP ownership
- Acted for First Physio in relation to licencing and sale of Halo medical device
- Acted for buyer of minority shareholders in Bang Online business
- Conducting audits for various clients as part of due diligence investigations for M&A transactions, including reviewing processes in relation to the creation, exploitation and protection of IP rights
Privacy policies and procedures: Australian businesses may have to comply with European GDPR laws
On Friday 25 May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect, giving...
COVID-19: Temporary relief for financially distressed individuals, companies and directors
The Australian Federal Government has announced temporary amendments to insolvency and bankruptcy la...