Our significant and notable transactions include:
- Acting for buyer of Titan Digital and Titan Brand businesses (120 staff across Australia and South Africa), including all sale and related transaction documents
- Advised sellers of Tier 1 mining and energy software company, including negotiating settlement of pre-existing IP claims against business, advising on IP and IT warranties and indemnities
- Acted for sellers of Conducive, a leading Western Australian systems integrator, selling to ASX listed Empired
- Acted for seller of HPC Data Centres to ASX listed Amcom
- Advising Perth based software company on acquisition of software product/platform from international oil and gas company
- Advised buyers of Fastvue, a Silicon valley based software business, including reviewing IP ownership arrangements
- Advised sellers of Orelogy, a leading Western Australian mining software company, including tidying up pre-sale IP ownership
- Acted for First Physio in relation to licencing and sale of Halo medical device
- Acted for buyer of minority shareholders in Bang Online business
- Conducting audits for various clients as part of due diligence investigations for M&A transactions, including reviewing processes in relation to the creation, exploitation and protection of IP rights
Williams + Hughes Earns Recertification in Meritas, the Leading Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
Williams + Hughes is pleased to announce that it has been awarded recertification in Meritas, a...
Meritas Welcomes DMAW Lawyers, Adelaide, to the Membership
Leading Adelaide commercial Firm, DMAW Lawyers has been selected to be South Australia’s repre...
Privacy policies and procedures: Australian businesses may have to comply with European GDPR laws
On Friday 25 May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect, giving...
COVID-19: Temporary relief for financially distressed individuals, companies and directors
The Australian Federal Government has announced temporary amendments to insolvency and bankruptcy la...