At Williams + Hughes we advise on all aspects of the construction and operation of liquids pipelines and liquids terminals. We have leading expertise and experience in terminal services agreements.
Our expertise in this industry includes:
- Advising on terminal construction and operation.
- Preparing and reviewing terminal services agreements.
- Preparing and reviewing terminal lease agreements.
- Advising on liquids commingling issues.
- Providing advice in relation to pipelines, gantries and easements, including land access issues.
- Providing advice in relation to contamination issues, loss of containment, etc.
- Advising on land access and land use in relation to pipelines serving terminal fuel facilities, including easements, licenses, statutory access arrangements and road reserves
Our significant experience includes:
- Acting for the Coogee Chemicals - Mitsubishi joint venture to prepare EPC contract for construction of Port Bonython Diesel Fuel Terminal in South Australia, including preparing terminal lease agreement, terminal services agreement and related construction and shareholders agreements.
- Preparing numerous terminal services agreements for Coogee Chemicals, covering diesel, unleaded and other fuels, acids and caustic soda.
- Advising in relation to purchase and operation of petroleum piplines, including across road reserves and port authority land.
- Advising in relation to contamination issues with respect to industrial land at Kwinana and Port Hedland.
- Advising in relation to tender for purchase of decommissioned strategic fuel tanks at Kwinana.
- Advising in relation to decommissoning and removal of methanol pipeline.