Andrew works in our commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice. He has a particular interest in complex contractual disputes, competition law and insolvency.
Before joining Williams + Hughes, Andrew worked for several years at a Tier 1 international litigation firm.
Andrew’s experiences includes:
- Proceedings in the Supreme Court of New South Wales concerning misleading or deceptive conduct and breach of contract in the AI sector, on behalf of a New York Stock Exchange-listed company.
- Private tribunal proceedings concerning a disputed preselection on behalf of a Member of Parliament.
- Proceedings in the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) concerning breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and unconscionable conduct.
- Proceedings in the Supreme Court of Western Australia concerning complex family trust arrangements.
- Arbitral proceedings on behalf of an ASX-listed engineering contractor arising out of the development of a major mining project.
- Proceedings in the Supreme Court of Western Australia concerning the availability of a restitutionary right to interest.
- Advising a leading Australian author in relation to restraints of trade under a publishing agreement.
- Proceedings in the Supreme Court of Western Australia concerning common law and statutory riparian rights.
- Proceedings in the Supreme Court of Western Australia concerning the remuneration of company directors during insolvency.
- Arbitral proceedings concerning the valuation of a major diesel terminal.
- A price review arbitration on behalf of an Australian liquified natural gas purchaser.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science from Murdoch University, where he won the Vice Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence. While completing his Juris Doctor legal studies at the University of Western Australia, Andrew won several mooting competitions and awards at a national and international level.
Andrew is based in our West Perth office.